Biography of Andrew Sharma, FCA
I returned to General Practice which was my passion and after two years with a small practice, I set up Andrew Sharma & Co in 1984. My focus was and remains to provide a complete accounting service for the SME sector from start-ups to established businesses. My satisfaction comes from helping clients achieve their goals and ambitions and my work is about helping clients add value to their personal and business wealth
Areas that I can help with:
- Tax Compliance
- Corporate and personal tax planning
- Business accounting procedures
- Cloud Accounting
- Quasi FD (Financial Director) work
- Takeovers and mergers
- Business plans
- Business set up, structure and exit route advice
- Preparing UK accounts for Non-UK resident companies and related tax compliance (ATED)
- Registering Overseas Entities with Companies House
Dealing with Cross border issues
I am a past Chairman of North West London Chartered Accountants Association.
I enjoy all sports and play Golf time permitting and spend time with family and friends. I am active in many fraternities and associations.